UFC 98 Predictions : Evans vs Machida In UFC 98

Here are my UFC 98 Predictions. I hope the UFC 98 results will be the same.

Light Heavyweight Championship: Rashad Evans vs Lyoto Machida
Machida will win because he's a more consistent fighter than Evans

Welterweight: Matt Hughes vs Matt Serra
Matt Serra will win because of his solid ground game. I hope Hughes retires after this.

Middleweight: Drew McFedries vs Xavier Foupa-Pokam
Drew McFedries will win because he had good swings that could deliver the winning punches.

Middleweight: Dan Miller vs Chael Sonnen
Dan Miller will win because of his solid kicks.

Lightweight: Sean Sherk vs Frank Edgar
Sean Sherk will win because he has the size advantage.

This post is dedicated to my friends who are hoping for a UFC 98 Live Stream to be shown online. To them, I say to just watch the replay where the action will be much cleared instead of watching UFC 98 online streams.